Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 125 - Snowflake the lap clinger, all the llamas and high, smiley, cup noodle wearing cats

  1. Michael: "The other day, I was sitting at my desk on my chair and all of a sudden Snowflake jumped onto me out of nowhere! It scared the crap out of me and she was sinking her claws into my legs and I screamed in shock and in pain hahaha.. I stood up to try and get her off me because it hurt but that only made her sink her claws even more to cling on! (hysterical laughter) I tried shaking her off but then realised it was a bad idea.. she's so fat and heavy, and she keeps wanting to cling on! She usually sits there and looks at you before she jumps, this time there was no warning at all." 

  2. Hahahaha so cute


  3. Ahahahahaha they're smiling

  4. Source: Fail Blog

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...