- On the way to catch the MONA ferry, we spotted some penguins...
- We visited the Richmond Bridge in a charming, quaint little town called Richmond. This is the oldest bridge in Australia (built 1823-1825).
- Aww. What's cuter than a team of different coloured ducks? All of them waddling together!
- Went all the way up Mt. Wellington, however it had been raining so it was incredibly foggy. The temperature dropped from 12 degrees at the bottom to 4 degrees once we reached the top! Brrrr!
- Devoured more fresh seafood before we left. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I got a bit too much prawns (they were lunch AND dinner!).
...so I kept bugging Brett to ask if he liked pinguins hehehe.
The fog creates such a mysterious atmosphere.