Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 248 - A good dinner is made of...

Lovely company and dining companions? - Yup. Wang Wei the brilliant storyteller, the eclectic and whimsical Kerry, and fun-times Aaron.

Good food? - Oh yes, dinner was at Chin Chin. Pork roll ups, spanner crab with chilli jam resting on a betel leaf, the insanely spicy duck liver salad...

Were there drinks: - Plenty of wine. My head hurt afterwards.

Was there dessert? - But of course! Kerry and I shared grilled banana roti bread with sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon sugar. Mmmmm condensed milk, I don't think you know how much I love you!

Conversational topics? - All over the place, as usual! There were discussions of how the invention of soap marked the beginning of civilisation, monkey piss, MC DRS' "I don't usually like MC's, but...", countries where beer is cheaper than water, the Paralympics.... I can't remember what else, the wine erased the rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...