Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 289 - "I'm going home now" and smiling cucumber and bag

  1. Felix Baumgartner, Austrian skydiver and BASE jumper, broke several world records today by free falling from an altitude of about 39 kilometres. It takes a certain kind of crazy, stubborn and brave character to achieve this incredible feat - I love that he said "I'm going home now" right before leaping off the capsule. As he said, "When you stand up there on top of the world, you become so humble. It’s not about breaking records any more. It’s not about getting scientific data. It’s all about coming home." Watch the video of the jump and read more about it on Gizmodo.

  2. This is really silly, but my friend Becky posted this photo with the caption "THE CUCUMBER IS SMILING" on Facebook and it just about made my day.

    Then I saw this in an email.

    THE BAG IS SMILING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...