Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33 - No more sore throat and super comforting Snowflake

Ugh being sick sucks big time! It's been a while since I've been this sick, and it's times like these we realise how much we take for granted how great it is to be normal and healthy. Jon P nailed it when he said, "When you're sick, you start to forget what being normal feels like."

Though I'm still down with a nasty flu, it's hard to put into words how elated I was when I awoke this morning and realised my sore throat was gone! Just yesterday the simple act of swallowing felt like it was sending every cell in my body into shock. And is it just me, or is it normal that when your throat is sore, you inadvertently swallow a lot more frequently than usual?!

Meanwhile, Snowflake has been incredibly affectionate and showering me with loads of TLC - it's like she knows I'm sick!




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...