Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35 - Feeling better, a giant sausage, Snowflake in a bow tie and a clean stove

This morning, I was finally starting to feel a bit more normal - yippee! The coughing, congestion and overall feeling of malaise is there, but there's a noticeable reduction of phlegm - yay! I also felt well enough to finally step out of the house - huzzah!

Here are a few things that made me smile today:

  1. A giant wiener.
  2. Sausage fest

  3. Tiny teddy drawer knobs.
  4. Teddy knobs

  5. Snowflake in a bow tie. It accentuates how fat wide her face is hahaha.
  6. Bow tie Snowflake
    Bow tie Snowflake
    Bow tie Snowflake

  7. Realising that I have a freakishly small neck and can wear the bow tie as well.
  8. Meeow!

  9. Turning the stove from this...
  10. Before - Dirty, dirty stove
    ...into this!
    After - Omg it sparkles

5 comments:

  1. A giant wiener! lol we are so mature...

    Glad to hear you're feeling better Sammie :). This last week has not been much fun hey?

    *cough* crazycatlady *cough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yup real mature...

      The last week was horrible, I don't think I've felt so miserable in a long time!

      Haha I'm not crazycatlady till I have 10 cats in my house and I'm wearing sweaters with cats

      Delete
  2. Rawr!! Hehe...btw the bow tie's on upside down, sammie :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it took me a while to figure out what you meant by upside down :O I obviously have had no practice!

      Delete
  3. Ahh yes...u and that tie thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...