Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 69 - The day before the long weekend

Today, there were 6:

  1. At 1am, the unmistakable sweet, sweet aroma of bacon wafted through my apartment. Yup, my housemate Michael decided to fry up some bacon at 1 in the morning. Not that I mind though, it's the best smell in the world!

  2. I was picking up another tank top at Lululemon (where I've been shopping a fair bit recently!) when this Death Cab for Cutie song started playing. I think I squealed. Actually, I'm pretty sure I did.


  3. Arrrrrr Snowflake became a pirate.
  4. Pirate kitty

  5. Bumped into the resident friendly cat that lives a few doors down from Brett. She's the friendliest cat in the world! She's also the first cat I've seen to lie on the ground and shuffle her body against it, like a wriggling worm... it's quite funny and soo cute!
  6. Friendly fat kitty
    Friendly kitty

  7. Salted egg crab at Omah's is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  8. Salted egg crab

  9. Monday is Labour Day in Victoria, YAY for the long weekend! 

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...