- At 1am, the unmistakable sweet, sweet aroma of bacon wafted through my apartment. Yup, my housemate Michael decided to fry up some bacon at 1 in the morning. Not that I mind though, it's the best smell in the world!
- I was picking up another tank top at Lululemon (where I've been shopping a fair bit recently!) when this Death Cab for Cutie song started playing. I think I squealed. Actually, I'm pretty sure I did.
- Arrrrrr Snowflake became a pirate.
- Bumped into the resident friendly cat that lives a few doors down from Brett. She's the friendliest cat in the world! She's also the first cat I've seen to lie on the ground and shuffle her body against it, like a wriggling worm... it's quite funny and soo cute!
- Salted egg crab at Omah's is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- Monday is Labour Day in Victoria, YAY for the long weekend!
Friday, March 9, 2012
Day 69 - The day before the long weekend
Today, there were 6: