Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 132 - Cats on catnip, bin identify crisis, munchkin kitten, cup sweater, Snowflake gets lost then becomes a hunchback

  1. My early morning chuckle. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?


  2. What are you then?!


  3. Naaaaaw vocal little munchkin kitten!


  4. Just like poles and eggs, cups get cold and need sweaters too!


  5. Snowflake ventured into unfamiliar territory today - she wandered outside the apartment and ran swiftly all the way down the stairs! Then she sat at the bottom of the steps meowing and meowing pitifully for the next 10 minutes, looking very lost and confused... Of course instead of helping her get up the steps, I ran to grab my camera!

  6. "I've never been so far away from home before!"
    Lost kitty
    "It's a whole other world out here!"
    Tourist kitty
    "Country roads take me home, to the place I belong..."
    Scrambling up the stairs

  7. LOL. I couldn't even stay still enough from laughing to take this photo!

3 comments:

  1. lol that last photo of Snowflake is almost exactly like the one on the tram!

    I can't believe your first thought when your cat has run outside was to get your camera. Priorities Sammie :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is too!

      Haha it's not like she can run very far :P

      Delete
  2. Hmm those coming up the stairs, postcard pics? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...