Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147 - Winnie the Pooh's wisdom, beautiful mess of autumn leaves and my curious niece

I love...

...quotes from Winnie the Pooh. One of my absolute favourite quotes that I carry with me is of course, the classic, "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think".

But this one is probably a close second.
Wise words from Winnie the Pooh

...the gorgeous colours we're seeing now,
Autumn leaves
and the beautiful mess that the autumn leaves leave behind.
Beautiful autumn mess
Beautiful autumn mess

...a child's insatiable sense of curiosity and fascination,
A lens lid is the best thing in the world!
and determination to investigate everything very closely!
Eye poke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...