Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 251 - 1 more week to Hanson!

I was relaxing at home with Snowflake after a long week at work...
Family portrait
Untitled
Untitled
...when it suddenly dawned on me that I'll be seeing Hanson this time next week!!!

It's been 7 long years since Hanson's last Australian tour. I cranked up some Hanson tunes and couldn't help but have the biggest, silliest perma-smile as I thought about Hanson's Thinking 'Bout Somethin' music video (what's better than singing Hansons? DANCING HANSONS!) that I absolutely love. The dancing, the homage to The Blues Brothers, Ike's beard, Taylor's Ray Charles impersonation, ALL THAT DANCING, the goofiness, the bloody infectious song itself, Weird Al Yankovic's cameo appearance and hilarious over-the-top tambourine playing... it's just impossible to watch this without smiling through the entire thing!


 Excuse me while I revert back to my 13-year-old self!
Jump and jive

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...