Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 335 - "Human, your death will be slow and painful" and REALLY surviving Bikram yoga

  1. HAHAHA hilarious, thanks for the early morning laugh Soon Yang!


  2. I can't believe I'm thinking this, although I'm probably jinxing myself for acknowledging this, but I went for my 3rd Bikram yoga class tonight and it felt.... 'easier'?!?

    Third time around I'm starting to embrace the heat of the room and actually find comfort in it (SHOCK HORROR), and embrace the fact that torrential rain of sweat is just constantly going to flow down my face for the next hour and a half and there's nothing I can do about it. Somewhere, somehow, amongst the intense stretching, sweating and breathing, something happened. My state of mind became clear, still and centered. I had somehow broken through the mental barrier of Bikram yoga. It was such an incredible feeling after class - it felt like I was crossing the finish line at a marathon! I felt fantastic! Light headache again afterwards (I've narrowed it down to heat exhaustion or detoxification), but no more throwing up this time. Huzzah!

    But now that I've said this, I'll probably struggle and pass out during my next class.... eeps. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...