- After getting my morning coffee with Jon from our regular haunt Plantation, on the way back to the office we were walking behind an elderly couple who were clutching onto each other's hands, both of them dressed in matching shades of grey. Seeing old people holding hands warms my heart.
- Upon receiving a phone call, a voice mail and an e-mail from the friendly guys at work's mailroom, requesting for me to collect an "urgent parcel", I headed over and was surprised when the parcel turned out to be a big bunch of lilies and roses! Thank you for the gorgeous flowers Brett, and Happy 2.5 years!
- My brother called from Penang, and as we filled each other in on what's been happening over the past few days I realised I really miss him. After our third phone conversation, he sent me this:
- Snowflake is monorail cat.
- While clearing out the bathroom cupboard, I found this bottle of shampoo hidden all the way down at the back. That pose... that glorious hair....
How did I get so lucky?!
The resemblance is uncanny!
Or alpaca cat?