Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19 - Going home

Today, I'm smiling as in a few hours' time I'll be heading home to Penang to spend Chinese New Year with my family.

I'm looking forward to seeing my family (hello brother!), catching up with old friends, gorging on amazing Malaysian food, and of course enjoying the Chinese New Year festivities. It's been a few years since I spent Chinese New Year in Penang... from memory it's stiflingly hot, hectic, chaotic and exhausting, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bye bye Snowflake, you better be good!
Bye bye

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh, theres an evil look in Snowflake's eye...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's thinking of who to invite to the party she's throwing when I'm not around

      Delete
  2. Snowflake acts cute quite a lot these days, huh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah she does :) making up for lost time?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...